- Variety: 100% Viognier
- Category: Dry white
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 400 m altitude
- Type of soil: Limestone
- Yields: 8000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 10 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and crushing in a pneumatic press.
- Static settling and fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (12-16 °C).
- Sur lie aging for three months in second hand 300L French oak barrels.
- Tasting Notes:
Bright yellow with green accents in color, fragrances of unripe nuts, smoky notes and toast compose the nose. The mouth has rich volume and minerality.
- Alcohol by volume: 13%
- Serving Temperature: 10 – 12 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml