- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Category: Dry Red
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Pirgaki Achaia, at a 800 m altitude, Greka Achaia, at a 800 m altitude
- Type of soil: Clay
- Yields: 8000 – 9000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 10 – 15 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and transfer to stainless steel tanks where extraction take place for 14 days and alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature 23 ºC.
- Maturation take place in new and used 225L French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Tasting Notes:
A dense and robust Syrah that fascinates you with its special character. Deep ruby color with purple shades. On the nose, complex, with fragrances of ripe red fruits, sweet spices and spicy piquant notes with crisp aftertaste of black chocolate. Delicious mouth with rounded tannins, give impressive finish and long lasting aftertaste.
- Alcohol by volume: 14 %
- Serving Temperature: 18 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml