- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Category: Dry white
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Slopes of Aigialeia
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 800m altitude
- Type of soil: Clay
- Yields: 9000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 9 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and crushing in a pneumatic press.
- Static settling and fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (16 °C).
- The wine is left on the lees for three months in stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes:
Bright light lemon in color with greenish highlights. The palette of fragrances is composed of citrus, grapefruit and the characteristic vegetation of green pepper and tomato shoot. In the mouth it impresses with its nerve, its cool acidity and the long citrus aftertaste.
- Alcohol by volume: 13.5%
- Serving Temperature: 10 -12 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml