- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Category: Dry Red
- Classification: Varietal wine
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 400 m altitude
- Type of soil: Limestone
- Yields: 8000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 10 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and transfer to stainless steel tanks where alcoholic fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature of 18-20 ˚C and extraction for 13 days.
- Malolactic fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks and wine percentage matures for three months in second-hand French oak barrels of 300L.
- Tasting Notes:
Deep ruby color with fragrances of mature red fruits, jam and floral notes of violet. Full body and noble tannins in the mouth with dark chocolate aftertaste.
- Alcohol by volume: 14 %
- Serving Temperature: 15 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml