- Variety: 100% Malagousia
- Category: Dry white
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Slopes of Aigialeia
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 840 m altitude
- Type of soil: Clay
- Yields: 5000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 4 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and crushing in a pneumatic press.
- Static settling and alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (12-16 °C).
- The wine is left on the lees for three months in stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes:
Light lemon in color with green shades. The nose compose fragrances of tropical fruits with citrus notes, while the mouth is characterized by crisp acidity and long lemon aftertaste.
- Alcohol by volume: 11.5%
- Serving Temperature: 8 -10 °C
- Capacity: 750 ml