- Variety: 100% Gewurztraminer
- Category: Dry white
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 400 m altitude
- Type of soil: Limestone
- Yields: 8000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 10 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and crushing in a pneumatic press.
- Static settling and fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (12-16 °C).
- The wine is left on the lees for three months in stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes:
Intense aromatic spicy nose with rose-flowered notes and sweet cooked spices. Full body in the mouth with a feeling of greasiness. Nice acidity with soft aftertaste.
- Alcohol by volume: 13.5%
- Serving Temperature: 8 -10 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml