- Variety: 100% Agiorgitiko
- Category: Dry Red
- Classification: Protected Designation of Origin (P.D.O) Nemea
- Vineyard: Nemea, at a 650 m altitude
- Type of soil: Clay
- Yields: 9000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 25 - 30 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and transfer to stainless steel tanks where alcoholic fermentation and extraction take place at controlled temperature.
- Wine percentage (30%) is carried out to malolactic fermentation in second-hand French oak barrels where it matures for 9 months. The remaining wine percentage (70%) remains in stainless steel tanks where the blend is made.
- Tasting Notes:
Vivid ruby color with violet shades. High-intensity aromas of juicy red fruit and cherry on the nose. Comprehensive but elegant in the mouth with fruity taste, rich volume, velvety tannins and long buttery aftertaste.
- Alcohol by volume: 13 %
- Serving Temperature: 16-18 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml