- Variety: 100% Xinomavro
- Category: Dry Red
- Classification: Protected Designation of Origin (P.D.O) Naoussa
- Vineyard: Naoussa, at a 300 m altitude
- Yields: 6000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 35 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and transfer to stainless steel tanks where extraction takes place for 18-20 days and alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 22 ºC.
- Malolactic fermentation take place in 225L French oak barrels where the wine matures for fourteen months.
- Tasting Notes:
Pale tawny in color makes it noticeable to get old. Typical aromas of tomato and olive paste, with a background of dried plums and spices. Mouth with volume and exuberant tannins. It is aging.
- Alcohol by volume: 12.5 %
- Serving Temperature: 18 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml