Rosato demi sec
- Variety: Moschofilero,assyrtiko
- Category: Rose demi sec
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Moschofilero, Mountains of Arcadia, at a 600 m altitude Assyrtiko, Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 400 m altitude
- Type of soil: Limestone
- Yields: 9000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 10 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and pre-fermentation maceration for each variety separately at a controlled temperature of 12-13 °C.
- Crushing in a pneumatic press. Static settling and fermentation at controlled temperature (17 °C) in stainless steel tanks.
- The wine is left on the lees for three months in stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes:
Light salmon color. Distinct spring floral fragrances on a rose background with citrus and lime flavors. Cool acidity combined with the sweet aftertaste make it light and perfectly balanced.
- Alcohol by volume: 11.5 %
- Serving Temperature: 7-10 ˚C
- Capacity: 750 ml