Medium Sweet White
- Variety: Roditis, Moschato
- Category: Medium Sweet White
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and crushing in a pneumatic press.
- Static settling and alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at low controlled temperature.
- The wine is left on the lees for three months in stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes:
Shiny white color. Mature nut fruit with notes of lemon and blossom dominate in the nose. It is sweet with soft acidity.
- Alcohol by volume: 11.5 %
- Serving Temperature: 8-10 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml