- Variety: 100% Agiorgitiko
- Category: Dry Red
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Nemea, at a 350 m altitude
- Type of soil: Limestone
- Yields: 8000 - 9000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 25 -35 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Destemming and transfer to stainless steel tanks where alcoholic fermentation and extraction take place.
- Tasting Notes:
In fresh edition is distinguished by bright purple color, the fragrances of ripe red fruits, berries, cherry tart and soft tannins.
- Alcohol by volume: 12%
- Serving Temperature: 15 -18 ˚C
- Capacity: 750 ml