Agiorgitiko - Moschofilero
- Variety: 50% Agiorgitiko - 50% Moschofilero
- Category: Rose dry wine
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, Mountains of Arcadia
- Type of soil: Limestone
- Yields: 8500 - 10000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 15 - 20 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
- Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
- Agiorgitiko: Destemming and pre-fermentation maceration for 16-18 hours at controlled temperature.
- Moschofilero: Destemming and short pre-fermentation maceration at low controlled temperature.
- Static settling and blend of the two varieties for alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 15 ºC.
- The wine is left on the lees for three months with frequent stir.
- Tasting Notes:
Pink tint based on the blend of the Greek varieties Agiorgitiko and Moschofilero. Flavors of red fruits, cherries, berries, strawberries on a rose background make up the nose while in the mouth coexist with citrus notes and crispy acidity.
- Alcohol by volume: 12 %
- Serving Temperature: 8-10 ºC
- Capacity: 750 ml