- Variety: 70 % Syrah, 30% Malagousia
- Category: Dry rose
- Classification: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Peloponnese
- Vineyard: Mountains of Aigialeia, at a 800 -840 m altitude
- Type of soil: clay
- Yields: 9000 kg/ha
- Age of vines: 10 - 15 years
- Vinification / Maturation:
Manual harvest and immediate transfer into the winery in small crates.
Destemming and pre-fermentation extraction in a pneumatic press for Syrah for 120 minutes.
Blending of the two varieties and fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (16 ° C).
- Tasting Notes:
"Angel's Wings" ,a pleasant wine, cool with a pale pink-salmon color from the blend of Syrah and Malagousia varieties. Aromatic notes of rose, wild strawberry,tropical fruits and spicies give a spicy character, while in mouth the rich volume due to the Syrah with unrivaled refreshing acidity compose a light angelic rosé wine.
- Alcohol by volume: 12 %
- Serving Temperature: 8 -10 ˚C
- Capacity: 750 ml, 1500ml